Health & Safety Policy
Lisagallon are committed to comply with all primary legislation, ensuring continual improvement of the safety, health and welfare of all its employees, contractors and visitors, in so far as it is reasonably practicable. Safety, Health & Welfare is the priority of the company in relation to each place of work, materials, equipment, plant and machinery.
The guiding principles include the:
- Commitment to continual improvement in occupational health and safety performance to reduce risk, where it is not possible to eliminate risks.
- Commitment to comply with all relevant legislative and regulatory requirements, in particular the Safety Health & Welfare at Work Act 2005; Safety, Health & Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007 & all associated amendments thereafter and the Safety Health & Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013 & all amendments thereafter.
- Provision and maintenance, as far as reasonably practicable, a safe and health working environment for employees of this company and others who may be affected by company operations.
- Provision of a framework for setting and achieving occupational health and safety objectives.
- Consultation with all employees and contractors in matters relating to health and safety with the intention that each employee and contractor understand their obligations and take responsibility for their own safety and the safety of their colleagues, contractors and visitors.
- Co-operate with and seek the co-operation of Clients, subcontractors and enforcing authorities to ensure work is carried out in a safe manner
- Protect the health and safety of all non-employees, customers and contractors so that they are not exposed to unacceptable risks to their health and safety
- Provision and maintenance of safe plant and equipment
- Provision of training to employees as appropriate, to ensure competency in the performance and execution of their duties.
- Disciplinary Action will be initiated as a result of infringements of the Safety Statement or involving unsafe practices.
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health
- Availability of this policy to all interested parties.
- Revision of the policy, periodically, as the nature and size of the business changes.
- Provision of welfare facilities at all places of work.
Lisagallon is committed to the satisfaction of our Customers through the delivery of high-quality works and services. We have chosen to do this in a structured, process-based manner through the implementation of our quality management system, certified to ISO 9001.
We are committed to the maintenance and continual improvement of the business and the quality management system. We have set formal objectives for us to achieve and monitor our performance to ensure above all else a high level of Customer satisfaction.
Lisagallon aims to secure the future success of the business by investing in our employees, providing the necessary resources, and using best practice to drive improvement. We monitor our performance and seek feedback to ensure customer satisfaction during and after delivery of our works and services.
Lisagallon are committed to ensuring at all times that its actions, activities and initiatives ensure the consideration and protection of the environment. Lisagallon are committed to the prevention of pollution and the adverse impact on the environment through adherence with all current legal, regulatory and stakeholder requirements.
Lisagallon ensure this through the maintenance and continual improvement of its environmental management system, commitment to maintaining certification to ISO 14001, achieving its environmental objectives and the reduction of risk to the environment at all times